70% Cotton, 17% Polyamide, 10% Polyester, 3% Elastane.
Machine Washable (max 86°F / 30°C). ONLY Line Dry.
Designed in USA, Made in Turkey
- 🧦BREATHABLE & COMFORTABLE DESIGN: Hugh Ugoli diabetic ankle socks for men are made of cotton known as one of the most breathable materials, making the socks ideal for those with sensitive skin. Natural fiber keeps your feet in breathe and comfort all day long. The reinforced toes and heels make them durable and enhance performance. With micromesh, breathing holes let the air in and remove the sweat. Can be used as a regular or comfort socks with casual or dress shoes.
- 🧦EXTRA WIDE for HEALTHY UNIMPEDED BLOOD CIRCULATION: Our seamless, non-binding, extremely EASY to PUT ON and OFF socks are highly recommended for elderly people or people with circulatory problems, diabetes, edema, neuropathy, sensitive feet or swollen ankles. Can also be used comfortably after foot surgery. They are so elastic and have a perfect amount of stretch. The loose fit and extra wide top help boost blood circulation and also prevent swelling in the feet.
- 🧦ALL SEASON COTTON SOCKS for MEN: Our ankle socks stay up well, and are exactly the right thickness (not too thick or too thin) and height. Suitable for all seasons home office everyday use with a dress, trouser, or jeans. They can be worn indoors, outdoors and even sleeping, making them an aesthetic present option for your friends, loves, fathers or other family members on birthdays, Christmas, Halloween and other special occasions.
- 🧦ENJOY SIZE and COLOR VARIETY: Our men's diabetic ankle socks are solid colors. With a wide range of great color options such as Black, Navy Blue, Beige, White and Grey, there are 4 pairs in a package of socks. Our thin diabetic ankle socks have two shoe size options 8-11 and 11-13. They are crafted with a soft cotton fabric that offers form-fitting compression, odor-resistant breathability, and moisture-wicking support you won’t find in standard dress socks.
- 🧦CARE INSTRUCTIONS for HUGH UGOLI DIABETIC SOCKS: Hugh Ugoli men's cotton diabetic socks are Machine Washable. Please, wash on a gentle cycle in warm (max 86°F / 30°C) water. We recommend ONLY LINE DRY for our bamboo or cotton mid-calf, crew or ankle socks. The socks may seem to have shrunk after washing but they'll regain their original form when you wear them. Please turn inside out before placing them in the washing machine.