Hugh Ugoli Women's Thin, Bamboo Crew Trendy Diabetic Socks
Unmatched Quality and Craftsmanship :
These vibrant men's calf-length socks come in a wide range of great colors and are crafted with a soft bamboo viscose fabric that offers form-fitting compression, odor resistant breathability, and moisture-wicking support you won't find in standard dress socks
Safe Care Instructions:
* To wash your new Hugh Ugoli Socks, please turn them inside out before placing in the washing machine.
* Wash on gentle cycle in warm, max 30°C(86°F) or cool water with mild soap, careful to avoid bleach Tumble dry on low setting (not exceeding 30°C(86°F)
* Not thick socks for winter Soft,
* Form-Fitting Comfort Patterned Design Great Colors: Black, Brown, Navy Blue, Charcoal Gray and many more...
* Machine Washable Shoe Size Fit: 6-9
* Material:80% Bamboo Viscose 17% Polyamide 3% Elastane Blend Imported (Made in Turkey)
Types of Seam: There are 3 types of seaming tech used in sock manufacturing:
1 - Regular, Tube style socks: These are the regular ones with a clearly visible stitch line across the toe.
2 - Comfort Seam: These are hybrid ones which have non irritating smooth visible Seam like in this listing.
3 - Hand linked, Flat Seam: These are the ultimate seamless ones. Generally used at only on the 200 thread count.